Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damageu
General

re: Warrior Application - Maciej (Worldmaster)

Hey m8,thanks for your application,our guild activity has dropped off alot in the past few weeks,however things starting to pick up a bit now as we have teamed up with another guild for raids. You come across as a decent guy in your application and we would be happy for you to join us and help us to push fwd again. I try to log most days usually in the evening,I have many toons so just /w me on Helltaz or Ghizzmo, these are the 2 i generally play.

Carrion.

re: Warrior Application - Maciej (Worldmaster)

Your Name: Maciej
Real Life Age: 21
Nationality: Polish
Toon name: Worldmaster
Level: 83+
Character Spec: Furry
Profession/Skill Level: Blacksmithing/mining/first aid.

http://be.imba.hu link:
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Worldmaster/simple

Defence Rating :
Armor Amount : 15926
Health Unbufed : 64500
Attack Power : 4650
Hit Rating : 5,94
Crit % : 20,33

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
No problem Happy

What is your personal raiding experience?
I have done raids in classic WoW, long time ago, as also done in BC,... had a brake in wow
for a year or 2 (can't even remember) thus no raids in WotLK. Came back to game recently Happy
What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I been in few guilds can't remember them all as they were not a big deal, had my own aswell. The one that i have been for a long time in Alonsus server was Omen guild.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
Dedicated DPS warrior ;), as well as some fun, knowledge, perhaps help if needed by other members Happy

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
Good mates to talk to, and raid with ;)

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
No

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
No one yet

Do you have Ventrilo as this is a vital raiding tool?
Used one, recently formatted my PC so dont have one atm, but no problem installing it back.

Do you play on the weekends?
I play wow most of the time including weekends
Tell us abit about yourself:
I'm a 21 year old studying in London Computer Science,(nationality Polish). I love good music ;), rock, metal, classical, dance, trance etc. ( dont really like R and B ). I also play on guitar, ski in winter season. I also like to play poker, and many other card games, American pool, Tenis.(well i like most of the sports basketball, volleyball, swimming,bike,football,) I'm always friendly and helpful as much as i can in any way. I always try my best in whatever i'm doing to try and achieve best possible result.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
Not really Happy i just want my application to be considered and probably accepted Happy. Other than that just wish everyone to have a good time!
WARRIOR CLASSLEADER:CARRION

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum