Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Damageu
General

re: Rogue Raid application

hey m8, our raiding has dropped off at the moment,lots of our regular players are on a time out so with this in mind you may be better elesware at the moment, not sure when we will pick up the pace again.

thanks for the application.

re: Rogue Raid application

Your Name: Fredrik Plane
Real Life Age: 16 year old
Nationality: Sweden, stockholm
Toon name: Dishiestfred
Level: lvl 85
Character Spec: Assasination
Profession/Skill Level: I got no profession atm except for skinning where I am almost at 300 skill

http://be.imba.hu link:
Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Dishiestfred/advanced

Power : 9482
Crit Chance: 18.33 % (850 crit rating)
Hit Rating : 16.03% (1445 hit rating)

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes I am able to make these raid times, except at tuesdays or thursdays when I got football practise.

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
in most occasions, Yes, I am willing to continue after 24.00st

What is your personal raiding experience? I got 11/12 (casuals) 2/7(FL) in progression, though, I have played all the 5 first bosses in FL but wiped on 3 of them because of bad players in group who hasn't checked tactics.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? I have played in a guild called Dirty Doom who had 12/12 in casuals but right when we were going to start FL and hc the guild ended because of to many guys who left. They are now returned but I have not wanted to go back to them, because Im afraid that the same thing will occure again. I have also played in a guild called Discipline, which had 4/7 in progress and had managed to 1 shot all the first 4 bosses. The reason I left them was because there was sometimes when they didn't even care about the sign ups and went looking for pugs instead.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild? Happiness and joy? No, but seriously, I always know tacs before raid starts, and my dps are pretty good, so that's what I think i could bring to the guild, good dps and perhaps happiness .
What would you like to gain from joining TFL? Friendly and nice players to raid with, decent raiding grps who smash down the bosses one by one and have fun while doing it.

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who? No, I am not applying to any other guilds, because I recently left discipline, and I wanna focus at getting in to one guild, not have alternatives to pick.

Who do you know in The Felix Legion? To be honest I don't really know much about ur guild but when I looked you up u looked like a pretty good raiding guild with nice members, and Im looking forward to get to know you better.

Do you have Ventilo as this is a vital raiding tool? Yes, I got ventrilo, and I got TS3 and Skype to if needed Happy

Do you play on the weekends? Yes, I play on weekends, except for maybe sometimes at fridays or saturdays when I am out with friends.

Tell us abit about yourself: My name is Fredrik Plane, and I live in sweden stockholm. I am a friendly and nice guy (not one of those rage guys, that gets angry on the other in grp if we wipe), I play football, and I like to chat in guild chat Happy

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)? Not really, I hope you want me, and Im looking forward to ur answer. (ps. I can fax you 1 euro if u let me in)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum