Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuppetKiller

re: BuckRoger Druid Application

CLASS LEADER:ALMANKY

Your Name: Stephen Prout
Real Life Age: 32
Nationality: Irish
Toon name: BuckRoger also have BúckRogers/MuppetKiller
Level: 3 / 80 / 80
Character Spec: Resto
Profession/Skill Level: Mining /Skinning both at 0 Happy

http://be.imba.hu link: at LvL 3 and they wont display me till i get to lvl 10 but im imba
Armory link: Same as above but check out ^^^ Muppetkiller + BúckRogers

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ? Nope

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? Nope

What is your personal raiding experience? Jee my lvl 3 has yet to do any raiding, But my other toons have done loads.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? I been playing wow for the past 3 years on and off as u know. The first guild i was in i cant remember the name of it to be honest but i do remember it did not last longer then a week. After that i Joined TFL and have been with you guys ever since.
The first time i had to quite the game i gave up for 6months or so. When i came back you had all moved from LoLonsos so i joined a guild called Dark Forces. I did not like it much at all and it did not feel the same as when i was TFL. But as u guys had moved server i could not join up. I hardly logged in during that month with the dark forces (no fun). Then i got a brain wave and moved to Draenor.
I joined you guys once again and prob hung around for 6months before quiting again "lack of time and 2 kids + not able to raid pissed me off".
So all in all in 3years i been in 3 guilds, first guild for a week and 2nd guild for a month the rest of the time with TFL

What do you feel you can bring to the guild? Im not applying to be a raiding member for the guild as i know i cant make the raids. But more to be part of the guild as a social member who is generaly a relaxed person and easy to get on with (im old school)

What would you like to gain from joining TFL? A friendly guild which i can enjoy my wow gaming.

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who? Nope

Who do you know in The Felix Legion? Bob, Black, Jubs, Nak, Carr, BigRod & lots more.....

Do you have Ventrilo as this is a vital raiding tool? I have it but like i said i dont plan on doing raids.

Do you play on the weekends? Yep

Tell us abit about yourself:
Well im married, im irish & have 2 baby boys.
Their is only 11months and 20odd days between our boys, we call that irish twins here. Brian i now 1 year and 7months and david is 7months.
At the moment im not working but have lots and lots of stuff to keep me busy. Mostly trying to finish off my house that i started building in march 2005.
Why i cant raid for TFL is because of the above^^ 2 boys. And the time you raid at and very much the same time as every other guild.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
2 Big things i hope you will understand.
1/ i wont be able to raid with TFL.
2/ I would like to be able to do what ever pugs i like.

Thanks for reading.
Mesmerella

hey muppet good to see you again good luck with the app mate Happy

muppet hey m8 Happy..good guy, i know he wasn't playing wow because of kids, but they always come back, has my vote as he has been exceptionaly good guidlie and a really nice friendly guy and ofc he is irish:)

Hah Muppet I knew you would be back

Always remember you as a decent guy, pretty much as others have said and every guild needs a decent lvl 3 drood tongue out

Welcome back to TFL, just /w an officer in game for an invite.

ACCEPTED

good to c u back muppet

you always welcome here Muppet, as dad myself I understand how raiding can be a prob. Nice to see you again

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum