Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ruelve

re: Ruelve, Shadow Priest

PRIEST APPLYING TO TFL

Your Name: Roger
Real Life Age: 34
Nationality: Multiple

Toon name: Ruelve
Level: 80
Character Spec: Shadow
Profession/Skill Level:
Alchemy 450, Herbalism 450, Cooking 450, Fishing 450, First Aid 450.

http://be.imba.hu link:Ruelve

If your ShadowPriest
Bonus Spell Dmg(shadow) : 2462 unbuffed ca. 2800-2900 buffed.
Spell Hit Rating : Overcapped (thanks Tier 9 ... pffft)

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes. I asked Nayl about your raiding days and thusfar I see no issues with raiding days except for Tuesday and Saturday which are often but not always reserved for other activities.

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
Done it before so yes no problems with that. Given that I have a stressful job I will reserve the right to decline if I really have something important the next day.

What is your personal raiding experience?
Pre-TBC: All
TBC: All, Raid leader for Black Temple
EoE: All
Naxx: All
Ulduar: Up till general Vezax
ToTC: All
ICC: None*

*Apparently you need achievements to places you havent been to yet. I for one refuse to install Underachiever just so I can lie my way into a pug.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I really dislike this question since its forcing me to type up a storm. :P

Prophecy of Hellscream: This was before they split into PoH and QC. It was my first inception into raiding / team runs. Knew a lot of them in real life.

I left when I had a run in with a power mad lieutenant from the 3 day team. He decided he also wants to set loot rules for runs he did not organize or was part of. Could have chosen to challenge his behavior but instead I chose to leave and try and seek my fun elsewhere

Lazarus: A fun guild with also some high end raiders that were in the twilight of their game carreer. The guild then was more social than raiding but when a raid did happen it was always fun. Eventually I left to return to more hardcore raiding.

Animosity: The guild originated from Alliance ridden Silvermoon. Based around a group of people who also played other games together. It was a ton of fun and I filled roles from Raid leader to Tactical officer here. While actively raiding Ulduar we did get hit hard by summer time lows. Eventually we noted that we had 15 hard core players showing up all the time. These 15 (among which I am counted) grew weary of pulling together 10 people every raid and trying to motivate them.

Some also grew discontent with the speed at which Blizzard developed new content. So after a memorable guildmeet in Scotland in August 2009 the core people each picked their own path. Most of them quit wow and some only play occasionally. I still proudly carry the Animosity tag and will always cherish my memories but I do wish to return to raiding again.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
I sociable nerd who speeds 4 human languages and 3 computer ones. As alchemist I usually carry tons of volatile liquids so there is always the extra adrenaline of me randomely exploding when I fall down.

But thats ok because I am an undead so we are easy to piece together again.

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
The ability to raid again. New friends would also be nice as most of the people I started this game with have now left WoW alltogether.

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
Nope

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
None. I have had a short chat with Nayl but I don't think that would consist of knowing Nayl.

Do you have Ventrilo as this is a vital raiding tool?
Of course

Do you play on the weekends?
Yes. Though I will say that Saturdays are usually reserved for other people in my social life. Happy

Tell us abit about yourself:
/facepalm. More essay writing?

Right well I am a multilingual quality engineer who has so far worked and lived on all continents except for the poles. (Though I am sure that will eventually happen.) I joined WoW relatively late (2007) as I was going through some issues with Blizzard.

When I am not in WoW I enjoy time with my girlie who unfortunately is more of a console gamer and doesnt play WoW. Other hobbies include: Dancing (latin and ballroom), Cooking, Reading, Archery.

I own work permits for about 25% of the world and am thus a flight risk if I would ever commit a crime. My favorite color is blue my lucky numbers are 8, 9, 42 and my life is actually being controlled by a red tabby called Sapphire.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
After the Animosity core split I have been on a hiatus of about 2 months to also sort out some stuff in real life. It is amazing how much gear can change in 2 months time. I have been dilligently working to rebuild my gear to suitable standards. (I like being self sufficient)

But I have been running into a lot of issues be it PUGs that get you saved at the first boss and then disintegrate, fails that leave after 1 wipe or achievement checks. The whole achievement and gearscore checks really annoys me since it tells one nothing about the player itself.

I will now and forever refuse to lie to actually be able to raid. I am a straight forward guy when dealing with people so I more or less expect the same from others. I just suck at cloak and dagger stuff. :P

PRIEST CLASS LEADER :-[/b[
Not quite sure what this question is supposed to be answered with so I am just gonna respond: 42 :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
scottmid

Well I've had a quick Chat with Rodger and support this application.

A recruitment officer will get back to you shortly.

Ps
Ladies of TFL and Bob he has a Cat!

Good luck with your application!

Really nice well thought out application. And you have a cat so you get my vote! Good luck with your app and hopefully someone will get back to you soon.

a href="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php">
Celticbob
Guild Master

Another cat lover so he gets my vote best of luck and hope to see you amongst our ranks, best of luck

Hey m8

Just wanna point out that were are a social raiding guild although we take raids seriously in terms of progression the emphasis is on the fun.

We don't raid every night and realise that peoples RL takes priority so if we have to change some raids schedules because of this thats fine.

Liked your application and if you are interested in this kind of guild set up please /w me or another officer in game for an invite.

Thanks

ACCEPTED

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum