Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
__Hawat__

re: Retribution paladin application

Your Name: Fabio
Real Life Age: 31
Nationality: Italy
Toon name: Dirac (will change to Hawat: read below ^^)
Level: 80
Character Spec: Retribution (secondary: PvP)
Profession/Skill Level: Blacksmithing 450 / Jewelcrafting 450

http://be.imba.hu link: (no account there)
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aerie+Peak&n=Dirac

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
I can play without problems from 19.30 till 23.00. Unfortunately not later (need my sleep for work, lest I be fired :P)

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? Unfortunately no, only in exceptional cases

What is your personal raiding experience?
Full clear: OS 10/25, Naxx 10, EoE 10, Ony 10/25, ToC 10
Partial clear: Naxx 25, Ulduar 10 (all except vezak/yogg-saron), Ulduar 25, Toc 25 (except twin valkyr/anubarak)

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
The last four guilds I've been in: Three Days of Boom, Guardians of Northrend, Scar, Cruel - all on Aerie Peak. Many horde guilds there have problems due to low numbers on horde's side, so they sooner or later stop raiding and even organizing events together. Most of friends changed server or faction...

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
Heh, what can I say? A couple of blessing, auras, and the will to help and enjoy time in WoW ^^

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
An occasion to have fun playing together. I'm not a hardcore raid player, but I do like playing in a community, enjoying group and raid content, rather than only doing the same dailies over and over again ^^

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
None

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
Nobody actually I just read the recruiting post on the forums ^^

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?
Ventrilo at the moment, but no problem for teamspeak.

Do you play on the weekends?
Not necessarily, but most of the weekends I log on ^^

Tell us a bit about yourself:
I'm a wanderer of servers and guilds. I'm on Aerie Peak at the moment. I've changed many guilds: most of them just died because there were not enough "stable" players. Friends changed faction or server, so I decided to look for a new start - changing server. Checked the forums and found the recruiting post for this guild. I have strict time limitations for raiding, but I thought, why not give a try anyway?

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
I haven't transferred Dirac to Draenor yet - I've made a troll DK (name HAWAT) so that you may reach me via ingame mail system, too, in addition to this forum, if you decide to accept me. Since the name "Dirac" appears to be already taken on Draenor, I'll transfer using the name Hawat (and deleting this dummy DK).
Celticbob
Guild Master

already have spoken to fabio, sounds like a good guy and would like to give you a go with us Happy
btw got married in Lucca, tuscany
ACCEPTED

Contact

nanaimo
nayl
doombringer
damageu

For invite

Thanks

I will prepare everything and make the transfer tomorrow or thursday at most - the time to tell a couple of friends and closing the auctions. Will contact you as soon as it's done! See ya soon in Draenor
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum