Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clazom

re: Zakynthos, Beast Mastery Hunter Application...

Your Name: Duane Redgen
Real Life Age: 19
Nationality: British White
Toon name: Zakynthos
Level: 80
Character Spec: Hunter/BM
Profession/Skill Level:

Skinning:450
LW:445
Fishing: 450
Cooking: 450
First Aid:450

http://be.imba.hu link:
Armory link:

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes, i have alot of free time, so not am i only avaliable for these times im also avaliable to adapt to changes or make myself avaliable to other guild related events.

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
Yes, as previously mentioned i am able to attend extended events

What is your personal raiding experience?
In TBC i had a bit more luck with raiding, as i was able to join a good guild and make some decent progress Kara 16/16, Gruul 2/2 SSC 4/6 etc

However in WOTLK i have not had the luxury of being a member of a sucessful raiding guild, the best of my abilities have only been proven in Naxx 10 15/15 about a year ago, and the odd pug with Voa and OS.

However if someone were to describe me; and i could quote a few who could, they would describe me as a very competent player, have an extremly good knowledge of my class, and of several other classes, have the ability to realise my role in a raiding environment, and on top of all that, a very friendly person Happy

As far as raid tactics are concerned, having dual moniter makes it very easy for me to read tactics (not that i have a problem with remembering them ot following them). That said it would be safe to say that i am considered a person that would simply do the research throughley beforehand, rather than take a chance, and spoil the experience for the fellow players. Happy

As a conclusion, my main aim; as some of you may have guessed, is to find a nice friendly raiding guild, which can give me a chance to prove myself, not just to the guild, but also to myself, too see my abilties being used to the best of my advantage.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

None of the past guilds of which i have been a member have a significant raid progression to speak of, currently i am in a dutch guild called glashelder, which suprisingly has alot of very experienced members, however lack the time to progess much further than simple 10 mans.

As for leaving the guild, i want to raid with a sucessful guild ( YOU!!) and have the luxury of raiding with my friends, which is now possible since i have lent the money for my friend to get the internet at his house
( Sarkol :P)

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?

Alot of what i have said underneath raiding experience comes under this topic aswell, however to clearly illustrate what i can bring i will make a short list

* A very competent player, ( a good knowledge of my class, and the competence to follow orders and follow tactics)
* A very friendly atmosphere
* A dedicated player (if i say i will attend something, that is what i am going to do !!:P)
* A Good solid and constant dps
* Hopefully my professions will bring some help to the guild

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?

The chance to make new friends, the ability to raid with my friends, and ultimatly the chance to progress further in a raiding environment...

and lastly I Want to kill that scumbag...you know the one...the Lich King! :P

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?

No, and i have no intention on applying for another in the near future

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
Sarkol

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?
Yes

Do you play on the weekends?
Yes, as mentioned above i am very flexible when playing times are concerned

Tell us abit about yourself:

Well, I live in a quiet place, called harwich ( im probably not the first one) Other than get drunk or getting stabbed by 14 year olds, there isnt much to do other than play WoW Happy

PC gaming is ofc my main hobby, although being a WoW player, that may go without being said. Other hobbies include, Hockey, Rugby and beating Sarkol up on a regular basis :P

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?

I think i have covered everything required, but please if there is anything else you need to know, just ask me.

Thankyou for your time and i hope to hear back from you soon.

Many thanks

Zakynthos
Clazom

re: Armoury link

Well, now i feel a bit silly, as i did actually forget one thing, and maybe one of the most important things Happy

Armoury Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Zakynthos

Thanks again
Clazom

Just to Extend on the application, just incase a few questions are raised involing my gear etc.

With my current gear i am able to hit 4k+ dps, although it seems the armoury does not reflect my actual stats as they appear in game, however that is not a major issue

As far as gems are concerned, yes i realise that i may not be using my slots to the best of my advantage, however some slots were filled a while ago in an effort to save money etc.

This does not mean however that i do not know what is and is not considered the most effective gems for my class, i have just a little way to go before i can start slotting gems more effectivly.

And as for hit Cap, i have but just a couple more steps to take before reaching the hit cap, which will not take me long, as i do realise is it most advantageous to do so.

Even if my dps is very acceptable, lets say for example i miss a sting and dont realise it...or i miss a distracting shot or misdirection, this would severely affect the raid as a whole. Basically what i am saying is i am not uneducated about my class, just got a couple of things to clear up before i can be accepted into a serious rading environment.

And seeing as though i have had this char at lvl 80 for just a few weeks, it will not be long before i clear those issues up, however miniscule they may appear Happy Happy

Thanks again
Mysticmeg:)

Well a very thorough and competent application. You seem to be a mature and friendly person.

Hope to see you in /gchat soon. Good luck with your app.

xx
Celticbob
Guild Master

A+ application, very best of luck

an application as it should be Happy

u have my vote (altho im such a slacker last few weeks, that prolly don't count for much ;p )

gl anyway
Missmuscle

nice app m8 hopeto see you in game gl buddy
tietra

nice app mate hopefully see u in here soon so we can pwn that scumbag the leechking together Happy
scottmid

Good luck on your very well put together app.

Very good app.

Just to let you know class leader is away for a couple of days but should get back to you shortly.

Yo mate, Keen to impress as always and i'm sure you'll be in asap.

Competent player and should be a laugh to be around Happy

His app says it all and he'll be with us if he's needed.

GL m8.
Gusseisen

Good to see a fellow hunter aplying:)

Your application is indeed very good and you do seem to know the importance of tactics and good knowledge of the class to successful raiding. As far as gear is concerned, this aspect is kinda secondary to me. You seem very motivated so no worries there. I still would like to talk to you in game to clarify some aspects, namely main/alt rules and general guild guidelines, but at this moment i am inclined to accept your application.

You can find me in game on several toons (Gusseisen, Gandomar, Jakordia or mcpoppen) but i will try to go online this afternoon/evening and will try to contact you. See you then:)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum