Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melquiades1

re: Hey all .

Hey guys Its Melq from alonsus long time guys , just wana ask how are you all doing ? Still plaing ? raiding ? I left my Rogue behind and created a pala good :P last days my guild disband and im loking for old felix friends :P This is my char
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Melquiades
Gime a shaut how are you doing , and do you need some healing help :P

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bigrod:)

Hey Melq

Nice to hear from you, TFL moved to Draenor as you probably know and there's still a few of the old guys here from Alonsus and some good new guys as well.

We are currently recruiting so if you find yourself on Draenor and are looking for a new home give us a shout. Happy

i reckonise your name from alonsus but cant think where from.. sure we have palyed together.. wot guild was /are you in ..Happy

Was plaing in Tfl for long time on alosnus clered kara on it :P Sounds
like years ago that was :P My last guild was one of the toped on horde side Undisputed now renamed for Alfadur but leaders left While we still clearing Toc 25 theres no fun from plaing in it for me :P
Whats the problems with yours Toc 25 progrs guys ? And where is Bob and Nak :P ?

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Missmuscle

thats where i remember you from undisputed... i was in there for a while vanish the rogue... you may remember me ..
Melquiades

Omg how did you land in Tfl ? :P
Qatil

Anonymous wrote:
Was plaing in Tfl for long time on alosnus clered kara on it :P Sounds
like years ago that was :P My last guild was one of the toped on horde side Undisputed now renamed for Alfadur but leaders left While we still clearing Toc 25 theres no fun from plaing in it for me :P
Whats the problems with yours Toc 25 progrs guys ? And where is Bob and Nak :P ?

We currently don't have enough players for 25 mans, a lot of traitors left so we are even struggling to get enough signs for 10 mans. Bob is here, and Nakky stopped playing temporarily for his studies. Hope to see you come over to draenor and join us Happy
Missmuscle

just had to get away from alunsus...had few mates here so moved across its so much better over here Happy
Nakharohe

You seem to be doing well yourself. Happy

I am currently busy with my studies in railway construction. Doubt that I'll be back any time soon without disrupting my "rhythm" (I haven't really completely got into the pace bad as I am :P).

I will be going to Elmia Nordic Rail fair (in Jönköping) after class tomorrow with my classmates for about 2 days total (staying for 1 night).

Besides playing DotA and games on my NDS and playing Magic TCG in draft mode again with my friends between my breaks off studies, I think if I were to start playing online games I would rather look at other games than WoW when time allows me to splurge myself again.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum