Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HannesH

re: [DK] Purgens

Your Name: Hannes
Real Life Age: 18
Nationality: Austrian
Toon name: Purgens
Level: 80
Character Spec: Frost (15/51/5), 2nd Blood (51/0/20)
Profession/Skill Level: Inscription 440, Enchanting 385

http://be.imba.hu link: won't work for me right now, I'll add it as soon as it's available
Armory link: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Purgens

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
yes

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
yes

What is your personal raiding experience?
raided in Vanilla WoW and TBC with my Mage, stopped playing at some point during TBC and started just a few weeks ago; followed all the raiding instances on videos/guides, but have no practical experience in WotLK-raids

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
"Lokale Verteidigung" on EU-Mannoroth; stopped playing WoW, but was in the guild for ~2.5 years

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
) probably above-average knowledge of the game, it's technical aspects and theorycrafting; I've always been interested in the formulas that drove WoW (as I'm interested in mathematics in general)
) a joke every now and then ;)
) extensive knowledge of movies and tv shows
) a big collection of t-shirts

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
I hope to find a group of people that have fun playing together and tackle instances (not only Raids, but also normal/heroics) better than PuGs because they know each other and have some form of symbiosis

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
Sent an application to "Slack n Whipe", but after not hearing from them for a while I started looking for another guild; however I won't apply to any other until I have gotten a positive or negative reaction from you

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
so far unfortunately noone

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?
both Teamspeak and Ventrilo

Do you play on the weekends?
yes, although times may differ from the ones I'm online from MO-FR; additionally I can't guarantee any availability for WEs because they look different pretty much every week (concerts, visiting family/friends, university-projects,...)

Tell us abit about yourself:
I just finished my final exam in June and will start studying political sciences at the University of Vienna next week. As mentioned above I'm extremely interested in both movies and tv shows and love going to the cinema. Besides that I also enjoy comedy and live music/concerts and festivals.
My hobbys include photography, bartendering and my general interest in everything technical, especially computers. I have been programming for years now and have experience in fields such as webdesign and MAC OS-programming.
For about 3 years I was member in a local Jiu Jitsu-union and hope to be able to continue doing martial arts in the future (as I am moving to Vienna, leaving the small town with 6000 inhabitants I was born in behind).
Oh, yeah, and I love t-shirts (~60 pcs - but none of those ugly, overpriced Ed Hardy & Co-ones... ;) )
English is another thing I love, which is why i decided to move from german to english Realms when I picked up woW again.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
Is there more to say? ^^ If any questions are left unanswered, just ask
HannesH

Can't find the edit-button, so a new post for the imba.hu-Link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Draenor&character=Purgens
Qatil

re: Re: [DK] Purgens

You seem like a nice guy, good luck with your application Happy
Bigrod:)

Nice app.

Class leader is having some connection issues atm but should get back to you soon.

a really good app shows maturaty above ur yrs. lots of exp and sounds like a really nice person, som 1 tht would fit into the great social atmosphere tht TFL has, and som1 tht researches about there char can only mean a decent raider also.
Good luck with ur app,

P.S big movie fan also

good luck buddy hope too see you in game Happy
scottmid

Thought i'd join the rest and wish you luck with application

Regards

Scott M

Very good app mate.

Good luck and hope to see you in guild chat soon

x
WubblyNutz

Heya , sorry i havnt replied till now i have had some serious connection issues recently, but would happily accept app Happy if u contact myself or any1 of the officers to join usually 1 will be on :P Welcome to tfl.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum