Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chratos

re: Chratos afflic lock app

Your Name: Jamie
Real Life Age: 30
Nationality: English
Toon name: Chratos
Level: 80
Character Spec: Affliction
Profession/Skill Level:

Enchanting max
Tailoring MAX
Fishing max
Cooking max
1st aid max

http://be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Alonsus&character=Chratos
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Chratos

Vital Statistics - Self Buffed
HP: 17244
Mana: 17466
Spell Damage (shadow/all): 2469
Spell Hit Rating: 373(14.22%)
Spell Crit / Haste: 15.56% / 333

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ? YES

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? YES

What is your personal raiding experience?

I started playing just after TBC i have cleared kara, Maggys, Gruuls, TK, SSC and progressed in BT and MH
WotLK as raid leader i have cleared 10/25 Naxx 10/25 OS 10/25 VoA (both bosses) EOE 10 Ulduar 10 12/14

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

Spawn left because they forgot what made spawn a great guild a good social fun guild community with good progress, turned elitest with a sour atmosphere a few of us left and started Nomads just before WotLK
Currently in Nomads we started as 5 or so members and i built the guild up with little help to a well respected raiding guild with the highes clearing 25 man content. With the coming and going of members and the lack of dedicated horde on alonsus this was very hard to maintain, i became increasingly frustrated with newer members not turning up on time and with out food flasks etc. I passed Gm about a month ago and we have been struggling and my patience has been running low and i dont want to lose my love of the game and if i stay on Alonsus i think i could. I am proud of what i achieved with the guild and i have stayed on alonsus for as long as i could i feel the tiem is right now for a fresh start and new challenges

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?

I can bring an experienced raider who is reliable both with raiding and knowing my roll within the raid and tactics, and also as a loyal active social guild member. I like to have fun and join in with as much as i can and know when its time to be serious. With knowing what it takes to run a guild in the future would be happy to help out with any rolls tht i could for the benifit of the guild

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
I would like to be apart of an organised raiding guild who are keen to progress and also be apart of the guild community and make new friends and face new challenges

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?

No Grahh(who is also applying) has told me about your guild and i feel this would be the perfect place for me

Do you use Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?

Yes i have TS installed

Do you play on the weekends?

Not so much in the summer but am often about friday evenings and sunday evenings. saturdays are usually spent down the pub Happy

Tell us abit about yourself:

I live in a small seaside town on the east cost of england in essex. i have a 3 bed house in a nice quiet part of town. I split with my wife about 4 months ago and am now living with a house mate (hence the drinking on sat nights ) I am just getting back into the swing of single life and love the social side that this game offers always a chance to meet som nice people and make new friends in this game. I am a keen sports fan i have been glued to the ashes series (thts cricket) I am a spurs fan Happy I also play cricket on saturdays in the summer and a few other sports now and again. I work on the docks at the local port.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?

I also have a resto shammy that is also ulduar geared due to having to raid more on him than my main due to a lack of healers i feel i am a good healer and quick to react. My warlock has always been my main and the class i know best and has the most achievments. If i get accepted i plan to bring them both so anyway i can help the guild i would be glad to do so. I dont care about loot i have seen to many arguments and heard how loot has destroyed guilds. as long as a loot sytem is in place i know loot will come my way at some poin t and thats good enough for me. I play for the thrill of downing new bosses and working as a team. If accepted i am ready to tranfer my chars straight away i hope i can find a new home with TFL and look forward (fingers crossed) to meeting you all and making new friends. I do like a bit of pvp now and again when not raiding or farming mats. so if there is any pvp'ers amoung you i look forward to ganking some allies with you. thanks for reading

Chratos out

re: Re: Chratos afflic lock app

You sound like a nice addition to the guild. Good luck with your application!
Celticbob
Guild Master

sound like a good guy, best of luck with your application

Don't have any questions for You m8 as U've clearly wrote everything I needed to know in Your application. All I can say is when You're ready transfer Your toons cause there's a new home waiting for You on Draenor.

ACCEPTED

Wow that was quick tyvm i am working 6 till 6 tomoz i will say my goodbyes when i get home from work and transfer my chars straight after aslong as blizz aint being lazy hope to be sipping beer with you guys in dalaran tomoz night. gonna be sad to say goodbye to som of the peeps but excited about the new start i will be having with you guys and i hope to be an asset to the guild see you guys soon o/

Looking forward to see You here m8. We all know how hard it is to transfer to another realm, as U know nearly whole our guild moved to Draenor. It is tough but tbh m8, I don't regret cause Draenor really is great realm and I'm sure U'll like it here. Good luck with a fast transfer.

Welcome, you sound like a gr8 addition to TFL twisted

sounds like a nice person/player to me, and from what i remember, Spawn was a very decent guild back when we were still on Lolonsus with TFL

welcome Happy
MuppetKiller

I liked Spawn & i remember nomads. Brings me back to the old days Happy
Bigrod:)

Yea I knew a few decent spawn guys back on Alonsus.

Anyway welcome to TFL m8.

well he is a TFL boy now wink welcome

welcome, you sound as if you will fit in with us nicely, look fwd to playing along side you
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum