Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orathun

re: Death Knight App

Your Name: Graham
Real Life Age: hurts to say - 30!
Nationality: Uk
Toon name: Scrillius (main is Orathun - Mage -to move to this server)
Level: 76
Character Spec: Blood (willing to switch as nec for end content stuff)
Profession/Skill Level: Mining - nearly maxed and Blacksmithing - 395

http://be.imba.hu link: n/a for DK, for Orathun http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=The+Sha'tar&character=Orathun

Armory:(scrillius) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&cn=Scrillius

(orathun) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Sha'tar&cn=Orathun

I have had several months off WoW, but played since a couple of months after initial launch. I was mainly on Arathor but moved to the Sha'tar to try a more *mature* RP server. The Sha'tar was too quiet and as I know Magadon/Yogi (brother of my longterm Missus) then I thought I'd come over here to level up and gear up up ready for the expansiob (whereby greens own epics all over again!! )

I have raided part time in previoud guilds especially BC content, and am available in the evening realistically 2/3 times a week. I work for myself and have a lot of free time and tend to roam around during the day too.

If anymore info is required let me know and I'll be happy to furnish it.

Cheers

Graham
Celticbob
Guild Master

good luck

Great player and mature attitude (comes with being old as sin ;) ) given time to gear up, he'll be a great asset to the guild.

Highly recommended!

Yogi/Magadon/Aristar(oldskool)
Orathun

Thanks for the vote of confidence...extra cheese on your burger when you are next round for a BBQ deviltoad!! Happy
Yógi/Ari

No probs mate, good luck with the app. Not sure how long this process usually takes.

You gonna be Dps or tankin with ur Dk?

There's a few bits you've missed off the application form in terms of detail see link below for app.

http://thefelixlegionguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2255257&gid=45016

Also was wondering a couple of other things:
1. Will you be bringing your mage to this server?
2. Are you planning to tank or dps at 80 with the DK?
3. Is it your intention to raid - as you will need to gear up quite a lot to be ready for where we are currently raiding?

cheers

Hi again, sorry I omitted some information:

1. Will you be bringing your mage to this server?

Yes - I go away on my Holidays Sat 11th July for 2 weeks and on my return intend to migrate and change faction!

2. Are you planning to tank or dps at 80 with the DK? -

Not sure yet, whatever the guild needs I guess. At the moment DPSing to lvl through but willing to learn the nuances of tanking with my DK Happy

3. Is it your intention to raid - as you will need to gear up quite a lot to be ready for where we are currently raiding?

I do intend to raid but not ''hardcore raiding'', have tried that before and it was too constricting in terms of other things to do in RL.

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes although I am self employed and should work come in (my work is a 24hr dynamic area) I would have to prioritise that

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
Not a problem will just make sure I dont have hot milk and a cookie too early!

What is your personal raiding experience?
Current WoTLK not great, did some Naxx with my mage, Onyxia, and basic stuff. Did a bit of BC content with a hardcore guild, but they were too serious and too hardcore and left after about a month.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I have had about 4/5 guilds on different servers over the course of my WoW time (pretty much since launch). The reason I left the decent guilds was either through change of server or lifestyle, and the few that were bad were because of immature behaviour from some members, and even encountered racism towards other guildies which wasn't pleasant.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
Hope a sense of humour, general help, chit chat, a mature approach to the game, and a few toons who can help the guild in raids, heroics, etc etc

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
A friendly, social and fun, guild that balances RL with playing online, but also a guild who likes to try out end game stuff, and shares an interest in learning about the game as time passes.

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
Nope. I came to this server for it's decent population and because my partner's brother is in the guild. I get on well with him, and would be a nice way to introduce myself to you all.

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
Magadon/Yogi

Do you have Ventrilo as this is a vital raiding tool?
Have had both Vent and TS in the past, always happy to DL it again if used in raids etc.

Do you play on the weekends?
Yes - although possibly not as much as the week, depends on gf commitments and work again.

Tell us abit about yourself:
I have a law degree and work for myself as a freelance agent representing people arrested at the Police Station in the Greater Manchester area.

I love football (Stockport County fan).

I also enjoy Poker, Gaming, Reading, Fishing and watching American drama boxsets...think 24, House, West Wing etc.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)? Nope. That's all folks!

Hope this tidies everything up and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Isodith

Good application, one of the officers will get back to you very soon.

But you have my vote as you like The West Wing

a href="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php">
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum