Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlchen

re: Aluviana and Gavreel application

Your Name: Karl and Dalibor
Real Life Age: 28 and 26
Nationality: German and Slovakian
Toon name: Aluviana and Gavreel
Level: 33 and 23
Character Spec: arms and enhancemtn
Profession/Skill Level: herba/inscript

http://be.imba.hu link:
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Aluviana
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Gavreel

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ? most days yes

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? most yes

What is your personal raiding experience? we have played alliance on Trollbane, but after a time found that alliance is too much children.. so we wanted new start on good horde side in hope to find nicer people. We have done naxx, os, ulduar most, toc 10/25

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Warriors of Ironforge. They break up 3 months ago... officers were not good and not fair...

What do you feel you can bring to the guild? well we are both fun people, we play for fun and laughing, but know how to play. We are fair ppl and do not cry and shout when things go bad

What would you like to gain from joining TFL? We are looking for a guild that put people first, not about epics only, but stay with eachother even if things go bad. We like new loot ofc like everyone, but it is not the main thing, main thing is fun and learn new bosses as team

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who? no

Who do you know in The Felix Legion? no one, we only arrived here last week. But we read on official Draenor forum and you sound like very nice people with good attitude

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool? ventrillo, but can ofcorse install teamspeak

Do you play on the weekends? yes, when we have free time, we play

Tell us abit about yourself: well im from Germany and my friend Gavreel is from Slovakia. I didnt want to play on german servers because i dont like the way most germans are to other in game :s i met Gavreel on Trollbane and we decided we want to start new on horde. So we got cash and heirlooms from main toons and came here. Gavreel is shaman and i'm warrior, this will be main toons for us. On alliance we have done naxx, os, most of ulduar and toc10/25. But always so much unfriendly people and only about loot so we got sick of raiding for a bit, and want to level new toons and start again with a nice guild as fast as we can and go together into cataclysm!
we make one application because we want to be in same guild, so it's both or none, i hope u can understand that please.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)? We are looking for friendly guild that does raids but is not hardcore and not all about loot. We are not high level now, but we will level fast and know what to do and how to play Happy

thank you for reading my posty, i hope my english is not TOO bad :D

WARRIOR CLASSLEADER:CARRION

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Celticbob
Guild Master

best of luck guys, our recruitment officers will get back to you soon Happy

goodluck with your app guys

Good luck with your application guys. You both sound very much like our kind of people. Lots of people within our guild are friends and are definately not focused on loot! Someone will get back to you soon.

a href="http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php">
scottmid

ACCEPTED

Well I’d say you sound like our sort :-)
Although most of our members are 80 we do have a few that are also levelling alts. We’ll accept you as casual member’s and hope this is fine with you. Once you guys ding you will be more than welcome to raid with us.

On Behalf of the guild Welcome to the Guild

/w for invite
Nayl/Welsley
Bigrod/Doombringer
Isodith
Crysanna
Nanaimo
Almanky
Carrion

sound like you wil fit in very well, welcome to TFL.

CARRION
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum