Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barrah

re: Application le Prot Paladin

Your Name: Morten
Real Life Age: 28
Nationality: Norwegian
Toon name: Barrah
Level: 80
Character Spec: Protection
Profession/Skill Level: Enchanting/JC, both 450

http://be.imba.hu link:
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Draenor&n=Barrah

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ? If I sign up for a raid I stay till it ends

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? This obviously depends on the day after, but yes, I'm usually willing to complete what we set out for

What is your personal raiding experience? Vanilla : MC, ZG, BWL.
TBC : Kara and ZA. WotLK : Naxx and OS 10/25, and Ulduar 10 up to that icy giant, bad at remembering bossnames...

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? Red Fury, which disbanded and reformed/merged with a new guild - which pretty much disbanded too, at least I think so, left the game when we reformed/merged because I didn't feel comfortable with the new leadership!

What do you feel you can bring to the guild? Cliches...like laughs, maturity, some skills and dedication!

What would you like to gain from joining TFL? New friends, the possibility to raid again or do group quests, instances and such with a steady group of people

Are you applying for any other guilds, if so who? Only applying to TFL!

Who do you know in The Felix Legion? Can't say I know anyone, but I've done a couple runs with Lobelle, whom I hope will throw in a good word for me?

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool? Not currently but it shouldn't take too long to get it, if I should get accepted. But I'm a shy guy, so I'll probably just be a silent listener

Do you play on the weekends? I do, unless it's quality time with my girlfriend

Tell us abit about yourself: As I wrote further up ; I'm an 28 year old manlyboy... from Norway, living in a town called Drammen - which is like 30 min from Oslo, if anyone has been around here. working as a salesrepairfixingperson in a small comepany, where we sell, fix, order hydraulic parts, like pipes, tubes, hoses, fittings and stuff like that.
Like the metal, foods, my girlfriend(awww...), playing WoW and having a laugh with, or at, friends

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)? I've done all the raids I've bragged about as an OT - with a warrior and a DK, and now, hopefully soon, I'll stick a paladin to that list. Feel I've got a good hang of tanking, definitely not the uberbest, but I know, and hope, I can be an asset to the guild while tanking!

That was all, hope to hear from you soonish!
Morten/Barrah

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Bigrod:)

Hey

Nice application, you seem like the friendly mature type of person we are looking for here, however I don't know anyone called Lobelle maybe you have got the wrong character/guild name.

Anyway just wanted to ask a couple of things can you /w me in game for a quick chat.

Happy

Doh, my bad, it was Lobelle from PHOENIX LEGION....too many ix's and legions, but I bet if you ask that player, you'd get some feedback anyway Happy

I won't be online tonight, tuesday, but I'll whisper you tomorrow!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Føremän

Aiai, på tide med en til norsk i guilden! ;) Alt for mange svenske naabs! x)
helbrass

Føremän wrote:
Aiai, på tide med en til norsk i guilden! ;) Alt for mange svenske naabs! x)

Dont know whats beeing told here but GL on your application.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum