Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maximus553

re: Midnytanda - Fury Warrior.

Your Name: George
Real Life Age: 19
Nationality: English
Toon name: Midnytpanda
Level: 80
Character Spec: Fury
Profession/Skill Level: JC/Mining 450/450

http://be.imba.hu link: (Be.imba.hu isn't working) http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=eu&server=Alonsus&name=Midnytpanda
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Midnytpanda

Health Unbufed : 24421
Attack Power : 4454 (Berk stance)
Hit Rating : 202 (Talented)
Crit % : 31.96

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ? Yes.

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st? Wouldn't be a massive problem except for the days i have to be at work for 6am but that isn't often.

What is your personal raiding experience? Experienced 25man: ToC (Not killed Anub), Ulduar(Killed Mimiron), Naxx, OS, EoE.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave? MoX (and other social guilds) i left to play with irl mates. (Sarkol, Zakery)

What do you feel you can bring to the guild? A player that tries hard and doesn't disappoint.

What would you like to gain from joining TFL? To share good times with friendly people and to kill the Lich king

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who? Nope

Who do you know in The Felix Legion? (Sarkol - Rob)

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool? Yea and i have a mic

Do you play on the weekends? i play on most weekends, it just depends on collegework and socializing.

Tell us abit about yourself: Currently living at home while studying Construction in a small town with little or nothing to fill the time

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?

I would like to join the guild for the social and raiding side of WoW, Thanks.
Mysticmeg:)

Good luck with your app mate. Nice to see another group of friends wanting to join us as that is what we are really all about. Getting enjoyment out of the game whilst playing alongside friends.

xx
Damageu
General

Hey m8, dont think we have an active fury warrior at the mo, I myself am arms spec, so as far as i am concerned, welcome to TFL, w/ me ingame on Damageu/Helltaz or Carrion my main for an invite.

ACCEPTED
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum