Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarkol

re: Sarkol, Blood Death Knight App :)

Your Name: Rob
Real Life Age: 20
Nationality: English
Toon name: Sarkol
Level: 80
Character Spec: Blood currently, but flexible.
Profession/Skill Level: Mining 450, Jewelcrafting 450

http://be.imba.hu link: Unable to access at the moment Happy
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Sarkol

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?

Abit complicated at the moment as i'm trying to sort somewhere out to play, obviously if i sort that out i'll be able to do this yes and should be relatively active, as much as my friends are on here anyway Happy. Plus when the net will be back at my house that will be even more so.

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?

Of course

What is your personal raiding experience?

TBC Kara, Gruul Cleared, SSC 3 bosses in, Tempest keep 3 bosses in, wasn't really raiding then.

WotLK Naxx 10 and 25 cleared, VoA 10 and 25 cleared altho suprisingly havent even bothered/managed to do Koralon hehe. EoE 10 and 25 cleared. Sartharion 10 and 25 cleared including 25 man three drakes, Ulduar 10 and 25 man cleared except for algalon. Most 10 man hard modes as well as the first few 25 man hard modes which you can check in my armory.

ToC first 3 bosses in 25 man cleared and i believe the first ? or first 2 in 10 man. This is where i stopped playing for the past 2 months. But now i'm back and will be about one way or another. Also obviously havent done remaining fights in ToC but have viewed the fights and will learn fast.

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?

Was in a guild called Late Night Shiow through TBC. IT was a lte night raiding guild where they progressed to BT and Hyjal but i didnt take much part in raiding as i was leveling different classes to try to find my class, and when Dks were announced i new i would be one so i prepared for WotLK and not much else.

Moving onto WotLK i leveled to 80 and trnasferred to alonsus and after a while i was in a guild called noble where ive done all my progress thus far, was in it for months although it's time for a change and to enjoy the social side of the game more and be with rl mates more. I was out of the guild when i retured but already taken my decision to transfer whether i can be in this guild or not so thats how it happened Happy.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?

A person with alot of raiding experience and someone who has good knowledge of his class and i'd like to think alot of other classes too. Also someone who wants to be social, have a laugh and join in in lots of fun whatever that may be. Also i'm sure i can be alot of help to anyone who needs it Happy.

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?

Similar to above, a great social atmosphere and a great laugh while playing the game i enjoy the most. I sit round Tietra's alot and i have to say i want to be part of all the jokes and the laughs that go on. It sounds a load of fun. Obviously i'd like to help in any raid we attempt and have fun doing so while maintaining some seriousness when it comes to that Happy.

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?

None

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?

Tietra, Chratos, Slicendice, Kapriel, n Taoist all personally Happy.

People like Daybane and Camp i don't knwo personally but i've heard enough of them to know about them aswel as a few others.

I mean tietra told me Day is a bad healer and Camp is a terrible tank but i know that not true ;););)

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?

Yes

Do you play on the weekends?

Not as much as the weekdays but im sure i will

Tell us abit about yourself: Well, i'm currently unemployed(job soon please)!! Ienjoy obviously wow, football, and gaming in general. I recently moved to Hull in northern England(i live in South east) to start a new life even though im young but sadly that didnt go to plan, altho it was a good experience and i dont regret it Happy.

But now im back and enjoying myself just need a job to get me going again. Other than this i njoy going out on weekend to be social with mates, always like a laugh and a joke and just looking to see what happens day by day Happy. Lastly i've been playing wow since December the 17th 2006 and i'm still in love with it Happy.

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?

Just if i can't secure a place to play atm i might not be on as much as i've said but if that happens i'd still like to stay as i will return to full raiding capacity in the hopefully near future. so in otherwords if i can;t raid for a point i'd still like to be a social if possible Happy

I'm already transferred, just approvedthis minute in fact!

Also whoever takes the time to read this application thanks a bunch, i'll be looking forward to hearing from you Happy/
tietra

good luck mate im sure u will get in will be nice to see some more 5k plus dps in the guild Happy
Mysticmeg:)

Good luck m8. Sure there shouldn't be any problems you joining us as we always have welcomed friends of guildies. You will certainly get the social aspect here in TFL.

Again good luck and see you around soon xx
Bigrod:)

Nice application, I think you would be a good asset for our guild and you seem like a good lad too (even if you are a m8 of Tietra twisted ).

Anyway as Meg said friends of guildies are always welcome here, so /w me or one of the officers in game for an invite and welcome to TFL.

ACCEPTED

welcome to TFL m8
Missmuscle

o dear o dear , other one of my nab friends in the guild , welcome m8 Happy hey if ya really nice m8 might let ya set up ya pc at mine if needed ok Happy
Kapriel

at last you.ve seen the light and joined us rob cya in game . get a job u bum !!

welcome mate Happy cant wait to see you and wubbly in action together will be interesting Happy

Chratos wrote:
welcome mate Happy cant wait to see you and wubbly in action together will be interesting Happy

ooh! competition for jubs at last

Thanks for the comments guys i'll be online so can hopefully get an invite today Happy, and who knows raid maybe Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum