Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Felix Legion Forum Index -> Applications to Join Guild
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daybane

re: Paladin

Your Name: Chris
Real Life Age: 24
Nationality: English
Toon name: Daybane
Level: 80
Character Spec: Retribution / Protection
Profession/Skill Level:
Blacksmith max
Mining Max
Fishing Max
Cooking Max

http://be.imba.hu link: http://be.imba.hu/?zone=EU&realm=Alonsus&character=Daybane
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alonsus&n=Daybane

All 25 man raid times are Draenor Server Time (PST)
19.30 - 24.00*st

Are you able to make these raid times ?
Yes these times are not a problem

Raids can go past scheduled times are u willing to continue after 24.00st?
Again this is not a problem

What is your personal raiding experience?
All WOTLK raids serving as a tank, healer, melee and ranged dps, and previoud TBC raids with your good selves of course Happy

What are your past guilds and why did you leave?
I am an ex TFL member who played under the druid called Grahh while you were still living on Alonsus.
My most recent guild was called Nomads which has steadily been going downhill since the GM position changed, having been there since its creation i cant say i was pleased to see where things were going.

What do you feel you can bring to the guild?
I can fill a wide variety of roles from healing to tanking and of course dps, i try my best to be punctual and i always go out my way to try and lend a hand where i can.

What would you like to gain from joining TFL?
I would like to continue to play with some of the great people i have met on this game and rejoin some from the past. Ultimately I want to clear 25 man content and get those pesky achievements Happy

Are you applying for any other guilds if so who?
No

Who do you know in The Felix Legion?
I have raided with alot of you guys in the past, Ferro, bob, aurelie, carrion, jubs i dont want to keep listing else i forget some names!
And of course i know the new guys applying to the guild form alonsus

Do you have Teamspeak as this is a vital raiding tool?
Yes

Do you play on the weekends?
Yes but its not often im on durring a friday night

Tell us abit about yourself:
Well as i said my name is chris, i hail from the south of England. I wouldnt consider myself a hardcore raider, 3 times a week is what i usually do and the long term GF takes up the rest of my time.
Im a big fan of pvp and am quite shocked it has taken me this long to sort my priest out to get back into the arena!

Anything else you wish to mention (Optional)?
I would like to bring my druid pally and priest to the guild, i would prefer to play my pally more but of coruse whatever is needed i shall try my best to provide[/url]

very best of luck - we could use another strong 25 man player

always thought grahh was sound and would be more than happy to have him with us again, a lost sheep that has found home gain Happy

heya, as far as i remember u were a good guy back at alonsus, so i dont feel like i have to talk to you:) as far as it comes to tanks we have more than enough. when u get here we can talk about spec and what u prefer most to play.

anyway welcome back to TFL.

ACCEPTED

daybane

thanks guys for the speedy reply!
my toons are still being processed by blizzard on the old transfer but as soon as they pull their finger out il come say hello

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum